What is Springfest?
SpringFest is the next generation festival: a lifestyle festival designed to discover and launch THE NEXT BIG THING across every field— arts, technology, sustainability, social activism & identity, music, sports, health, and food. Attracting the brightest young minds from around the world, SpringFest is a cultural expression of the way that young people are reshaping every industry and aspect of society. The best part is that all of this innovation takes place right here on campus at the University of Michigan.
springfest 2017 highlights
michigan diag by day, crisler arena by night
2 chains. lil yachty. desiigner.
- Last year, Springfest featured:
- 60+ student organizations representing the efforts of 2,000+ students
- Representation from students from every school within the university
- 20-30 student startups in our Startup Village
- Being the largest student zero-waste event on campus
- 7+ live activations by corporate sponsors